Writing to the Tooth Fairy is a lovely tradition to do with your children as they lose their baby teeth. Receiving a letter back is all sorts of magical!
Use this journal to write these special letters, keeping them together to look over and cherish in all the years to come.
The Tooth Fairy Letters journal measures 15cm x 15cm.
- 96 pages
- Space for 45 letters
- Beautiful linen hard cover with gold embossed title and spine
- Illustrated end papers
- 120GSM FSC certified paper
- Case bound
- Journal lays flat for easy writing
- Use of a ball point pen is recommended
- Photo dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape is recommended for sticking photos
Designed in Melbourne, Australia. Write To Me own the copyright of this journal.
Why keep tooth fairy letters?
Creating childhood traditions with children is so very magical and exciting. Make Tooth Fairy visits even more enchanting with the act of writing to the Tooth Fairy and waking up to a reply!
Such a joy to receive a letter from a fairy! A little journal that inspires the magic of childhood.