The Sun teether is an easy to hold design that's been specifically designed to be lightweight, flexible and for the 'rays' to reach the back molars.
Being a solid surface silicone toy, it is safe to rotate through the freezer - or pop in a glass of iced water to provide extra relief to those sore gums.
Made from soft touch food grade silicone, the Sun teether is:
- An original Nature Bubz® design
- Durable and flexible
- Made with eco-friendly materials
- 100% food-grade, non-toxic, silicone that is FREE from all nasties like BPA, PVC, Cadmium, Lead & Phthalates
- Soft, chewable silicone that helps by providing counter-pressure to the gums
- Resistant to the growth of mould and bacteria
All of the Nature Bubz® teething toys not only look great and function well, but safety ALWAYS come first. The teethers are designed with care to ensure they meet - and exceed - mandatory safety standards for Toys under 36 months as per AS/NZS 8124.
For ultimate peace of mind, products are routinely sent for safety testing to an accredited testing laboratory. Nothing is more important than the safety of your little one.
- Carefully inspect the Adore heart teether for signs of wear before each use
- While these solid surface teethers are safe to use in both the dishwasher and steriliser, we recommend washing in hot soapy water and allowing to air dry before storing.
- Store in a well ventilated location out of direct sunlight.
- As with all baby toys, please only use under full adult supervision.
- For hygiene reasons, it is recommended that solid surface teethers are replaced every 6 months.