The Subo Food Bottle is an innovative, non squeezable and no mess food bottle! Bottom's up! Put simply, it is food - without the mess.
The Subo Food Bottle allows babies, toddlers and children to feed themselves independently. The non-squeeze design eliminates mealtime mess, meaning you have more time to get on with your day.
Each Subo Food Bottle comes with a 12mm spout which is great for all food types, however we do recommend for children under 2 years old, you also purchase the straw spout.
Subo's specialised platform sits below the food inside the bottle. As your child eats, sucking food through the spout, the platform moves automatically up the bottle. This pushes the food up - no need to tip or squeeze in order the finish the meal.
The Subo Food Bottle is perfect for pureed fruits and vegetables, smoothies, yoghurts as well as soft foods like weetbix, oats, porridge and even tinned spaghetti - refill and reuse your Subo again and again.
Kids love Subo - they get to be little Miss or Mr independent! Parents love Subo as it saves time and money whilst being super easy to use and to clean.
Better for you, your little one and the environment.
- Proudly certified Australian Made
- Phthalate and BPA free
- 210ml volume (can be adjusted to smaller volumes)
- Dimensions: 18cm (H) x 6cm (W) x 6cm (D)
- Made from PP, TPE, HDPE and silicone (these materials may stain when in contact with certain foods)
- Tested and certified to Australian and European safety standards EN14350 and AS2070
- Comes standard with the original spout (12mm opening).
- Straw spout (5mm opening) can be purchased separately
- Suitable for ages 6 months+
No more mess - The Subo non-squeezable, less mess bottles mean that food ends up in your child's tummy, not everywhere else - including you!
No waste - be more environmentally friendly and save money by eliminating the need to buy and dispose of single-use squeezable packaged foods.
No nasties - your child's safety is of Subo's highest concern, that's why Subo products are Phthalate-free and BPA-free.
More independence - watching your little one feed themselves while navigating the world - giving you more time (and free hands) to do whatever you need to do.