The Kawan mini rubber duck is handcrafted out of pure natural rubber with a silky touch, and of course, is toxic free and compostable. Hevea toys are soft and malleable, yet durable. It's easy to grasp and squeeze for even the tiniest hands, encouraging baby's all-important early development skills.
Made from 100% natural rubber and totally toxin free, your baby can squeeze, chew and play happily with Hevea's Natural Rubber Kawan Duck toy. Designed to be safe and hygienic, this toy has no holes in it and as such, can even be used in water with no opportunity for mould or grime to get into and grow.
Each duck is hand painted and unique to its brothers and sisters, but always cute. The Kawan’s shape, colours, and elasticity are thoughtfully designed to encourage your baby’s sensation of touch and stimulate their development of vision.
- 100% pure natural rubber, free of phthalates, PVC and BPA
- No perforations / hole in the bottom – eliminates grime and mould build up inside
- Individually hand painted with pure natural plant pigments - no added colours or synthetics
- No squeaky noise
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp
- Features a patterned texture on beak and feet, which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums
- The elasticity of the rubber makes is perfect to chew on
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- The packaging is made from FSC certified paper and biodegradable materials
- Kawan means friend in Malay
- 8cm tall
The name "Hevea" originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act, & AS/NZ ISO standards