Cloth nappies are so much work right? Wrong! With a little bit of prep work and a good routine in place, a switch to cloth nappies does not have to mean lots of extra work (or washing) in an already busy time with a new baby.
Do your part to help save the environment, as well as loads of money in the long run and invest in cloth today.
The farm yard MCN is full of life with all the popular farm animals and includes contrast lime green tabs and yellow snaps.
- Waterproof shell with soft stay-dry suede cloth lining
- Easy to use, no pins or folding required
- Soft elastic around the legs and back of waist to ensure a cosy fit and prevent leakages
- Lined leg and back openings, soft on your little one’s delicate skin
- Double row of snap closures around the waist plus additional snaps for a comfortable and snug fit
- Each nappy includes 2 absorbent 3-layer microfibre inserts
- One size fits most, from birth to toilet training
- Soft, breathable and washable
- Environmentally friendly
- Suitable for day and night use
Additional inserts are available to purchase separately.
If you are new to cloth nappies, an information sheet can be provided that details steps to help maximise absorbency and general after-care tips of your cloth nappies. If you would like a copy, please add a comment in your order notes.