This journal has been created as a tool for parents to teach their children about living a grateful life and practicing daily acts of kindness.
It is never too early to teach your children all about living life in gratitude - how to feel grateful for what you have, for those who love and care for you, for the kindness that people show and for the experiences that enrich and inspire.
The journal is a beautiful way of bringing the family together at the end of every day and sharing answers to the following four statements:
- Today I am grateful for ...
- People I am thankful for ...
- The best part of my day ...
- My act of kindness was ...
Each page also features a quote that can be used as a prompt to start conversations that open children’s minds further to understanding how to be thankful. Also, to give guidance on how to emotionally cope with everyday life situations.
This journal can become an ongoing family ritual that will create great memories to look back on with gratitude, and of course if there are no children in your family, it is still a special place to reflect every day.
- Stone colour
- 148 x 210mm (30mm thick)
- 365 pages
- Linen cover with embossed title
- 120GSM FSC Paper (internal pages)
- Gold embossed title
- Flat lay binding, so it is easy to write in
- Case bound with ribbon marker
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
Write To Me own the copyright of this journal.