The Little Lunch Box Co Bento Three is perfect for kids who prefer a traditional lunch with a sandwich, wrap or salad and a little bit of variety.
The individually sealed compartments in the Bento Three means you can pack wet foods including yoghurt or a dip beside dry food like a sandwich without the risk of spoiling.
Why choose the Bento Three?
- This easy to clean lunch box has a child friendly latch with on removable parts to get lost and is made from very durable, BPA-free products
- You can store wet foods* next to dry foods without the risk of spoiling
- The Bento Five is dishwasher safe on the top rack (<45 degrees celsius)
- Great for the environment (and your purse) as you can buy in bulk, and generates less waste compared to buying individually packaged foods
- A range of fun designs and colours will make your kids eager to munch their meals
- A compact lunch box that holds a deceptively large quantity of food to fuel those growing little minds and bodies
- Suitable for adults too!
*Please refer to the packing and care instructions including with the item for an explanation of wet foods.
Measures: 17.5cm x 17.5cm x 5.6cm
What's the difference between the Bento Three & Bento Five? Whilst they look the same and are the same size, they have different configurations inside.
The Bento Three has 3 compartments and is good for larger items like a full sandwich or wrap. The Bento Five has 5 compartments, so is great for packing more variety for 'grazers' who prefer smaller amounts of different foods.