The Little Lunch Box Co Bento Five has been specifically designed for children who prefer a variety of foods or can be fussy with their food. The Bento Five allows you to include a range of food that will look appealing through the different colours, textures and taste combinations!
You can pack a balanced, nutritious meal with ease when using the Little Lunch Box Co Bento Five which has one compartment for each of the five food groups. Foods including fruit, vegetables, crackers and yoghurt can all be packed side-by-side without the risk of spoiling anything.
Why choose the Bento Five?
- This easy to clean lunch box has a child friendly latch with on removable parts to get lost and is made from very durable, BPA-free products
- You can store wet foods* next to dry foods without the risk of spoiling
- The Bento Five is dishwasher safe on the top rack (<45 degrees celsius)
- Great for the environment (and your purse) as you can buy in bulk, and generates less waste compared to buying individually packaged foods
- A range of fun designs and colours will make your kids eager to munch their meals
- A compact lunch box that holds a deceptively large quantity of food to fuel those growing little minds and bodies
- Suitable for adults too!
*Please refer to the packing and care instructions including with the item for an explanation of wet foods.
Measures: 17.5cm x 17.5cm x 5.6cm
What's the difference between the Bento Three & Bento Five? Whilst they look the same and are the same size, they have different configurations inside.
The Bento Three has 3 compartments and is good for larger items like a full sandwich or wrap. The Bento Five has 5 compartments, so is great for packing more variety for 'grazers' who prefer smaller amounts of different foods.